I am very proud to announce the completion of MediaCentric’s 20th year in business! It’s been a thrilling ride and as much as I dreamed about the journey when I started the Company back in mid-2000, I could never have imagined where we’d go and all that the amazing team here at MediaCentric would accomplish. Looking back after 20 years, I couldn’t be happier with the road we’ve traveled and where we stand today!
Current highlights of MediaCentric:
- Currently licensed and operating out of Southern and Northern California, Arizona, Texas (Dallas, Austin, Houston), and Florida (and expanding throughout the Southeast)
- 55 employees and growing with a great culture focused on customer service, growth, quality and attention to detail
- Constantly growing skillset with current capabilities around installation, commissioning, programming, with the recent addition of White-labeled Helpdesk services.
- 80% fixed bid (pre-quoted) engagements or optional T&M.
- Many industry recognized certifications around technology and safety including Avixa CTS, OSHA 10/30, Crestron, Extron, Biamp, Samsung, Zoom, Daktronics, EZ LED, etc, etc, etc.
- Expertise with Direct View LED video wall installation and support
- Large quantity soft codec room rollouts.
- Plenty of mall 1 or 2 day projects.
- 25% growth again in 2019.
- Continued expansion to key locations across the US55 employees and growing with a great culture focused on customer service, growth, quality and attention to detail
- Continued innovation in our core business of labor, commissioning, and programming80% fixed bid (pre-quoted) engagements or optional T&M.
- Continued training, certifications, and growth among our technicians, leads and engineers
- A field App & Cloud-based project implementation system creating a consistent work product across the US with relevant reporting to customers
Thank you to the MediaCentric Team for their diligent efforts over the years, and a special “Thank You” to our loyal customers whose continued support and partnership over the years has been instrumental to our success! I’d love to hear feedback from you. Please email me to schedule time for a voice or video call.
Looking forward to 2020 as a year and decade of accelerated growth… Not just for MediaCentric, but for our industry as a whole!
MediaCentric provides wholesale subcontract AV labor, commissioning and programming services to AV & IT Integrators, distributors and manufacturers. This is what we do!